Yes, It is easy to get published on our website but you need to follow some guidelines. It will only take a few minutes to read these guidelines but it makes the whole process easy and fast.
Thank you for showing interest in contributing content and helping visitors. You can read these guidelines to post content on this website.
What you will get for Writing a Content
- We will provide authorship credit for the post that you have written.
- We will mention your name and about you in the short bio at the end of the post.
- The opportunity to include a link to your website homepage and social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram profile or page, Linkedin, etc.
- Exposure to our website visitors.
Guidelines for Submitting a Post
- The post must be 1000 words or more in length and the submitted content must be written by you, it should be original, and not been published elsewhere in any form.
- Use headings (h2) and subheadings (h3) for the good readability
- We will check the plagiarism of the content using the premium plagiarism software and using different ways to check the plagiarism so don’t send us the duplicate content which is already published on another website.
- We do not accept posts that are rewritten using rewrite tools/spin tools.
- After when your post is published to our website we will hold the copyright of this content and you can not re-submit or distribute this content on any other platform.
- We do not allow any illegal content.
- We do not accept posts that have no organic traffic or not well researched. So, we suggest you do some keyword research and find content that has some traffic using any keyword tool. Posting any content does not make sense.
- Your post should contain an interesting or catchy title and the post should be SEO-friendly and optimized on a particular keyword.
- We reserve the right to reject the content if it does not meet our guidelines and criteria.
How to send a Post to us and How we can allow you to Post the Content
Now, To get approval for writing a guest post you have to send an email to us. In the subject please mention “guest post” and in the description provide us these details:
- Your Name.
- Suggest us 3-5 keywords that have traffic with low competition.
- Your website URL.
Note: Before going to write any content, Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles. We do not accept those posts that have been covered on our blog before.
You can email us at [email protected] to get a quick response.
After checking the details we will contact you then you can provide us these details to get published:
- Sending us the content via email at [email protected]
- Send us a word file that contains the post with proper heading and paragraphs. Do not attach images in the content but if you want to attach images then you can use pixabay or insert screenshots. Do not copy images from any other website.
- Write your name and insert the link at the end of the post (only one link is allowed).
If you have any questions then you can read these commonly asked questions by the users.
1. Will I get paid for writing the content?
We do not pay users/guest authors for writing the content instead we will provide you a link to your website or your Facebook profile, page, Instagram page, etc.
2. What I should write to get accepted quickly?
We try to accept every post that we get but if you don’t follow our guidelines then in such a situation we do not accept the post.
We mainly looking for content that can help other users to solve their problems and the content is related to our website niche.
If you provide content with the proper keyword research, writing the SEO friendly content which is optimized on a particular keyword, Using proper headings and subheadings, short paragraphs, then we can surely accept your post.
3. What topic can I write?
We do not suggest topics, you can send 4-5 topics after proper research then we can tell on which topic you can start writing the content.
4. Can I post the same article on my website?
No, we do not allow this.