1. How to Submit Posts on UsersAdvice?
You need to create an account on UsersAdvice to submit a post. After submitting your post, our team will check it before publishing it on the site. You can read our community guidelines for post-submission before writing an article.
Steps for writing a post on UsersAdvice
- Create your account on UsersAdvice
- Verify your email address
- Login to your account
- Start writing posts. It’s easy to get started!
2. What do I get by writing a post?
We allow 1 external link as an appreciation of the author’s work. You can add the link to your website, Youtube channel, Instagram page, Facebook page or account, Twitter account, etc. But, We do not allow any type of illegal, gambling, or adult site links. UsersAdvice is a growing community. So, you will get a good Internet presence, exposure to new viewers, the opportunity to connect with people of the same interest and knowledge.
3. How long does it take for a submitted post to be reviewed and get published?
The submitted articles will be reviewed by our staff and It may take 2 – 10 days.
4. Do you remove the link from my post after some time?
If the post submitted by you has already been published on UsersAdvice then we never remove the link. You earn this link by your hard work and we never do anything that makes our author upset.
5. How do I change the profile photo on UsersAdvice?
We do not provide the option to upload a profile photo but if you want to display your profile photo then you can visit gravatar.com, create your account on this website with the same email address that you have used on UsersAdvice. After creating your account, you can upload a photo on Gravatar and then visit UsersAdvice. You will notice that your photo is visible on UsersAdvice. Uploading a profile photo is optional and it is not required but if you want to show your profile photo then you can follow the steps mentioned above.
6. I have Signed Up on UsersAdvice but have not received any verification email. What can I do now?
You can wait for 10-30 minutes. You can also check the spam folder.
7. I have forgotten my account password. How can I recover my account?
You can request a new password. The process is simple, go to the login page and click on the forget password button. Then, enter your registered email address and click on the restore password button. You will receive the link to restore a new password in the inbox.
8. I had submitted a post but it is not visible in my posts. What is the reason for this?
9. How to set a password on UsersAdvice?
Your password must be eight characters long including one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, one special character, and alphanumeric characters. Passwords should not contain the user’s username, email, or first/last name.
10. On which topics can I write?
UsersAdvice covers a variety of topics such as technology, apps, guides, education, Internet, travel, etc. We are looking to users for ideas in your particular area of experience/knowledge to share on this platform. We encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge on those topics in which you have good knowledge, expertise, or write things based on research work before writing on any topic.
11. Will I get paid for writing the article.
No, you will not get any compensation for writing a post. However, We allow only 1 external link as an appreciation of the author’s work. You can add the link to your website, Youtube channel, Instagram page, Facebook page or account, Twitter account, etc. But, We do not allow any type of illegal, gambling, or adult site links.
12. How can I delete my account?
You can contact our team using the contact page. After confirmation of the user, we will delete your account.
13. Which type of posts are not allowed on UsersAdvice?
Plagarised post, spin content, content that provides no value, advertisement of any product or service, illegal content that promotes something bad, content that does not follow our post submission guidelines/community guidelines, etc.