We encourage users like you to write for us. UsersAdvice advice is a platform where our team and users share their knowledge to help other users by submitting posts on the topics in which they have an interest.
UsersAdvice is a technology blog and we allow posts related to programming languages, the latest technologies, blogging, and apps. If you don’t want to read too many lines of this post then we recommend you read-only our community guidelines for submitting a post (10 short points only) and after that, you don’t need to read anything related to post submission guidelines. If you have already read our community guidelines then you can ignore reading this post as we already mentioned the most important points in the community guidelines.
Write for Us
You can start writing a post on any topic in which you have an interest or knowledge. Please note that you will not get any compensation for writing a post but to praise our authors we allow only one external link in a post. You can put a link to your website homepage, any other page link which is relevant to the post written by you, Facebook page, youtube video, Instagram page, LinkedIn profile, etc. We do not allow promotional posts or links that are malicious, illegal sites link, gambling, etc.
How to Start writing on UsersAdvice
It is easy to use our website and we have built a simple user interface so that it can be easy for everyone to read and share the articles. If you are using this website for the first time and you are not a registered user at UsersAdvice then you can follow these steps:
1. Open UsersAdvice and Click on Sign Up.
2. Now, fill in the details like first & last name, type a unique username, email address, and set a password.
3. After creating your account, you will receive a message on the email ID that you have filled when creating your account. Click on the verification link to verify your account.
4. After the account verification, log in to your account by typing your email address/username and password using the Login page.
5. Now, click on the create new post button to start writing a post.
6. You can click on the save button to save and submit your post when it gets completed. Our team will review your submitted post and if everything seems good according to our guidelines then it will be published. You will receive an email notification that your post is live now with the post URL.
- The article on which you are writing must be in the English language.
- Articles should be related to programming or technology and the post must be at least 600 words long.
- Use h2, h3, and h4 headings in the post, and don’t use the h1 heading. h1 is only used for the title of the post. For the main headings always use h2.
- Write at least 2 headings in the post and fill all the four tag boxes by writing suitable words.
- Only 1 external link allowed if our team found more than 1 link then the post will be deleted.
- Don’t submit spin content, copied content, promotional posts, and posts on topics that are already covered on UsersAdvice.
- We don’t allow any type of illegal, hatred, spamming, scamming, hacking, violent, abusing posts.
How to Find Sites related to a Specific Niche?
You can write these combinations of words in the search engine to find more websites where you can write topics and share your knowledge.
Tech write for us
write for us
Programming write for us
blogging write for us
- Off-Page SEO Beginners Guide
- On-Page SEO Beginners Guide: 20+ methods that I used over the past 5 years to improve page performance