WPS Hide Login is the easiest and simple way to hide URL of the WordPress login page. Everyone knows the default login page of a WordPress website that is z-shadow.org/wp-login.php or z-shadow.org/wp-admin.
In this guide, we will discuss WPS Hide login settings and the reasons to use this plugin. This guide is part of chapter 5 of our free blogging course.
Reasons to use WPS Hide Login
- It can easily change the login URL of the WordPress website to anything that you want to use without changing the WordPress core files.
- It is easy to set up and a very lightweight plugin.
- If you don’t want that your website visitors open the login URL page of your website then you can use WPS hide login to make the login page inaccessible for them.
WPS Hide Login Settings
It is the easiest WordPress plugin to setup.
1. To install this plugin, go the plugin and then click on add new. Now, search for WPS Hide login in the search box.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Open the WPS hide login settings. By default, it will look like this in the image below.
4. Now, write something else in the place of login and then click on save changes. Remember the URL that you have written for the login page to access the dashboard of your website.
Suggested Read: 6 Best Online Careers: Make Money Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does this plugin make my website slow If I have already more than 20 plugins Installed on my website?
Ans. It is a very lightweight plugin and it will not slow down your website.
Q2. What happens if I forget the URL that I have set for my WordPress website login page?
If you don’t remember the URL that you have set for the login page then go to your web hosting cPanel and then open the file manager. You will see the plugins folder open that. You will see the folders of all the plugins that have installed on your website. Delete the WPS Hide login folder and now you will access your website using wp-admin.