ABCya is a game playing educational website that has over 400 games. It is certified by KidSafe seal program. In this guide, we will discuss everything about this website, games, duck life, how is it to play, abcya grade 3, 4,1, and all the grades which are available. So, keep reading the review.
Related Topics for Reading
- Fact Monster – Educational Site For Kids
- Study Island – Online Learning Solutions For Schools and Parents
What is ABCya?
It is a website that provides over 400 different games that students and kids can play online. The games are based on educational content.
It is available for pre-k to grade 6+. All the games are classified by grade and subject. It covers topics such as multiplication, parts of speed, pattern recognition, typing, and much more. There are lots of videos available on the website to help you.
You can see all the games by clicking on All Games options. Creating an account or login is not required. But if you want to create an account then you can sign up as a new user.
If you are already an existing user then log in to the website otherwise it is not required.
How to Join, Signup, and Login?
1. Click on the Login button, which is at the top right corner of the website. Then, a tab notification on your screen, you have to click on the Join Now button.
2. There are three plans that you can select. Free subscriber, premium family, and premium classroom. We will show you the free version in this guide. As a free subscriber, we have the ability to save 3 favorite games.
3. Fill all the details and then click on the subscribe button. To confirm your subscription, open the link which will be sent to your email address. That’s it now your account is created. You can use the email address and password to login to your account. You can delete this account at any time if you want.
How to Play the Games?
1. To play any game, you can sort it by standard or sort it by game. You can simply choose your grade which is available in the option or you can find it at the bottom of the website.
2. In each grade, you will find the three options to choose from. They are English language arts, mathematics, and next-generation science standards. But in grade 3 and grade 5 you will have only two options (English language arts and mathematics). This feature makes it easy to find games.
3. English Language arts includes language, reading (foundational skills & Informational text), literature, speaking & listening, writing.
Mathematics includes geometry, math practice, measurement & data, operations & algebraic thinking, number & operations in base ten.
Next-generation science standards include physical science, earth, and space science.
So, we have picked randomly grades 2 and 3. Now, we will show you some examples of using it, types of games, etc. In grade 2, you have games like letters, numbers, holiday, strategy, and skill. You can select any category and then choose a game to play.
ABCya Grade 3
We have already discussed grade 2. Now, In grade 3, you have games like letters, numbers, holiday, strategy, and skill. You can select any category and then choose a game to play. What is different in this grade? The games are specially made for grade 3 students. So, it is more convenient for them. Therefore, to play any game select your grade and subject then start playing.
Parents and Teachers
Parents and teachers have access to tools, they can read blogs, see games, etc. In the tools, you will see the timer, category control, and favorite games. But, all these tools are available in the premium version not in the free version.
Timer: You can set the timer according to the amount of time you want to spend on abcya
Category control: You can click on categories to toggle them on and off.
Favorite games: You can save an unlimited number of games in a premium account
- Games are categorized by grades which makes it easy to find a game easily for a student of any grade
- Over 400+ games are available
- Games are available for pre-k, grade K, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6
- You have the option to watch videos
- It covers topics such as multiplication, parts of speed, measurement & data, pattern recognition, language, reading, typing and much more
- Easy to use, free to join, and play
ABCya Duck Life
It is a popular game on this website played by many kids. It is a fun game for any kid irrelevant of their age. So, any kid can play it. In this game, you have to train the duck to make it a champion racer so, that it can win the farm. Some similar games that you can also try – duck life 2, duck life 3, and duck life 5 treasure hunt.
Premium Plan Price
There are three premium plans
1. Premium family
The monthly subscription costs $9.99 per month. If you buy a 6-month subscription plan then it costs $7.50 per month but if you buy an annual subscription then the cost is $5.83 per month.
2. Premium classroom
It costs $299.99 annually.
3. Premium school plan
It costs $1999.99 annually.
What extra features do you get?
- Save unlimited favorite games
- Complete mobile access
- Play all the games in a full-size screen
- Control game category access
- You can set the timer for ABCya access
Is it worth to buy a premium plan?
It totally depends on your needs and requirements.
Kahoot is a platform where you can create a Kahoot to play quizzes with friends, family, or at work.
Sheppard software has lots of educational games. It is a free platform to play any game for kids and students.
Hoodamath has lots of math-related online games. It is free to use for anyone. No registration required.
ABCya offers many things good things such as free to play, Games are classified by grades, easy to use. But some good features are not available in the free version and available only in the premium version.
Overall the free version is a good choice, but if you want added features like ad-free, set timer, control game category access, play games at the full-size screen, then the premium is the best.
- Raz Kids: Leveled Reading Resources For Students
- Class Dojo – Connect Teachers, Parents, and Students