Cloudways is a managed hosting in which you don’t need to set up anything or any complex stuff.
Cloudways provide managed solutions for 5 provides and that includes Digital ocean, Amazon web services, Vultr, Linode, and Google Cloud.
If you are thinking to start a blog then you can read our step-by-step chapter-wise tutorials for blogging.
About the Cloudways Hosting
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting that can easily handle low to high traffic websites. It has different plans for everyone that can fit in your budget. The company is available worldwide.
You can install the unlimited application on any plan that you have purchased from cloudways. It also offers excellent WordPress security for your website and a built-in CDN.
Suggested Topic: Bluehost Review 2023 (Best Guide): Is Bluehost Good?
Reasons to Buy Cloudways
- It is the most affordable Managed web hosting. Even if you compare other managed web hosting such as knownhost, a2hosting, Bluehost, etc then you can find the price of cloudways hosting plans is cheaper than most of the managed web hosting.
- Website page loading speed is one of the ranking factors to rank your website on Google. So, using web hosting like cloudways can provide you with excellent speed and performance.
- Cloudways is a trusted company that provides you with all the essential security, optimized stack, and built-in CDN.
- Affordable prices.
- The best solution for WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, PHP, Laravel, Drupal, Joomla, and eCommerce hosting.
- It provides free migration that means you do not need to do any work. All you have to do is contact the support team and they will migrate your website smoothly without any downtime.
- If you don’t want to change the hosting again and again then this is the best company that offers everything at affordable price compared to any other managed hosting.
Suggested Topic: Siteground Review – Honest Opinion from Users Who are Using it
- It provides live chat support anytime 24/7/365 and you can also create a ticket for any technical support or complex work.
- Performance and speed are top-notch in which you have SSD drives, CDN, HTTP/2 enabled servers, and built-in advanced-cache.
- It is also an extremely secure cloud hosting that provides you with security features like dedicated firewalls, free SSL (let’s encrypt), regular security patches to avoid vulnerabilities, and 2-step verification to log in to your hosting account.
- Easy to use and install applications in a single click.
- You can host any PHP application.
- You can choose between MariaDB and MySQL, between these two you can select any 1 that fits best for your requirement.
- It provides SSH and SFTP access by which you can update your files and folders.
- You can get the full backup of your websites with a single click.
- It also provides SMTP as an Add-on. SMTP helps to send emails to your subscribers from your server.
- There are many features that it offers and you can read all the feature of cloudways here.
The price can vary based on the providers and the hosting plan. Cloudways offers the managed solution from the 5 hosting companies and they are:
- Amazon web services (AWS)
- Google Cloud
If you ask me which is the best to go with, affordable and value for money. Then, it is the digital ocean that you should try.
Digital ocean $10 per month plan can easily handle 100k+ visits per month and that depends on the website optimization also.
Digital ocean plans:
You can see all the plans and prices by clicking over here.
As a blogger, small business owner, or to run any other Internet business we need good web hosting that provides a secure server, quick support, dedicated firewall, great performance, and affordable prices.
You can find all these things in cloudways. It gives you a worry-free experience. If you are a person like me who does not want to change the web hosting again and again then trust me it is the best hosting.
You can also search for other managed cloud hosting and see the prices by yourself then you will get to know cloudways is better in terms of everything whether it is the price, features, and customer support.
Now, it is up to you to decide which hosting you want to get.