We will see Really Simple SSL Settings in this post. If you have an SSL certificate provided by your web hosting company or if you are using a free SSL certificate from Cloudflare/Let’s Encrypt but your SSL certificate is not working properly. Then this guide is for you.
In this guide, I will show you, how you can avoid this problem using the plugin really simple SSL. So, read this step-by-step guide and follow all the steps for Really Simple SSL Settings.
If you are getting any problem like mixed content, SSL not working properly, You are using an SSL certificate but it still shows not secure, sometimes SSL certificate shows but sometimes not then you can use Really Simple SSL plugin to solve all these types of issues. Many bloggers get these types of issues and due to this reason, this plugin has over 5 million active installations.
This is part of chapter 5 of our free Blogging course from basic to advance.
It is a lightweight plugin. So, It did not slow down your website.
Now, let’s see the simple settings of Really Simple SSL.
Really Simple SSL Settings
1. Install and Activate the really simple SSL plugin.
2. Now, you will see a message like this in the image. Click on the Go ahead, activate SSL!.
3. Go to the settings of really simple SSL, Then you can do the same settings as shown in the image or If you want to keep default settings then you can keep that there will not be too much change that you notice.
Now, click on the save.
This is the End of this topic. If you are getting any problem related to SSL, Cloudflare SSL, mixed content, or anything related to this topic then you can ask your question using the contact page.
If your SSL certificate is working fine and you are not facing any issues then you don’t need to install this plugin.
If your SSL certificate is not working properly or if you are facing issues like mixed content and not secure displays on the URL then you can check and install this plugin.
This plugin automatically detects all the settings and configures the WordPress blog to run over HTTPS.
- Yoast SEO Settings – Step by Step Guide with Images
- Rankmath SEO Settings – Step by Step Guide with Images
- Classic Editor vs Gutenberg Editor: Which one you should use, comparison and features
- Akismet Anti Spam: Protect your website from Spam (Activation of a free account with images)
- Contact form 7 settings to receive messages from contact page of your website
- Woocommerce Settings for an Online Store/E-Commerce Website
- Hide wp-admin and replace it with other URL