If you are getting any problem like mixed content, SSL not working properly, You are using an SSL certificate but it still shows not secure, sometimes SSL certificate shows but sometimes not then you can use Really Simple SSL plugin to solve all these types of issues.
This is the part of chapter 5 of our free Blogging course from basic to advance.
It is a light-weight plugin. So, It did not slow down your website. Many bloggers get these types of issues and due to this reason, this plugin has over 4 million active installations.
Now, let’s see the simple settings of Really Simple SSL.
Really Simple SSL Settings
1. Install and Activate the really simple SSL plugin.
2. Now, you will see a message like this in the image. Click on the Go ahead, activate SSL!.
3. Go to the settings of really simple SSL, Then you can do the same settings as shown in the image or If you want to keep default settings then you can keep that there will not be too much change that you notice.
Now, click on the save.
This is the End of this topic. If you are getting any problem related to SSL, Cloudflare SSL, mixed content, or anything related to this topic then you can ask your question in the comment box and we will try to help you.
- Yoast SEO Settings – Step by Step Guide with Images
- Rankmath SEO Settings – Step by Step Guide with Images
- Classic Editor vs Gutenberg Editor: Which one you should use, comparison and features
- Akismet Anti Spam: Protect your website from Spam (Activation of a free account with images)
- Contact form 7 settings to receive messages from contact page of your website
- Woocommerce Settings for an Online Store/E-Commerce Website
- Hide wp-admin and replace it with other URL