Study island is an educational website which is a leading academic provider of standards-based learning online solutions. Study island is an edmentum product. It is a useful website web application for students.
Related Topics for Reading
- Sheppard Software: Free Online Learning Games For Kids
- Prodigy Math Game – Play and Learn Math for Free
Study Island for schools and parents
Study island is a web-based learning platform for students of kindergarten and 12th grade. It has customized content for every grade students.
Students can learn math, reading, writing, science, and social studies. To engage students and to make their interest in subjects, study island provides interactive features and games. So, learning makes simple and easy.
Over 10 million users and 23k+ schools have chosen study island in the USA and Canada. This number shows the user’s trust and choice to opt for this application.
Study Island Login
If you are already a member and purchased a plan. Then, click on the login option. Now, you have two options
- Study island for schools
- Study island for home
Select the program that you have purchased. Then login to the website with your email and password.
If you want any trail to check this website. Then, this website offers a free trial for schools and parents. What you need to do is simply open the website and there you will see an option “free trial”. Click on that.
Now, just fill all the details like name, job title, email, phone number, etc. and click on “get a free trial button.”
- Data-driven format assessment solutions.
- Web-based instructions, assessment, and practice.
- Easy to use, user-friendly, and data-rich interface.
- Standard-based practice – The Practice built from your state standards.
- You can see a real-time progress monitoring report.
- Schools and district reporting.
- Test builder and group session.
- Engaging lessons for k-12 students.
- To keep every student motivated and confident, this website gives you experience badges, points, and coins, which is a good thing for a healthy competition.
- Toolkit for teachers and much more.
Pricing is divided into two types one is for schools while the second one is for parents. So, you can check your requirements and then select a plan.
$5.50 per student.
- For a single student, the price is $15 per month. If you purchase a yearly plan then it costs you $10 per month. It means that you have to pay $120 annually.
- Family plan: In this plan, you will get 5 accounts. The price is $25 per month. If you purchase a yearly plan then it costs you $16.67 per month. It means that you have to pay $200 annually.
- You can get all available subjects in both single student and family plans.
- You can also start a 10-day free trial.